POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Muchos Huevos : Re: Muchos Huevos Server Time
11 Aug 2024 13:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Muchos Huevos
From: Dan P
Date: 15 Apr 2004 19:57:04
Message: <407f2150$1@news.povray.org>

<snip />

Sun Tzu wrote:

> I intentionaly made the colors 'pastel', but perhaps you're right that it
> would look better with more brilliant colors.  Fortunately I wrote out the
> xyz locations and gross sizes of the eggs to a txt file so I could try
> different things without lengthy re-parse.
>
> I've attached a revised image with darker colors for your comment.  I'm
> unsure of the newsgroup etiquette (if any) that may apply regarding posting
> of images in replies.  Let me know if this practice is contrary to some such
> rule.  Thanks.

I actually liked the first one better :-) It had a more light feeling.
Maybe more saturation?

A quick note on etiquette: usually we post after a paragraph to match
the natural order of reading (posting above is called "top posting". I
took this particular post and reformatted; note that Rafal's response is
first, then your response, and finally mine at the bottom. That way, the
reader doesn't have to "scan up" the page. I also snipped out anything
that wasn't relevant to the replies by using some sort of "snip" indicator.

This is, unfortunately, something we all tend to learn from tactless,
frustrated newsgroup nazi losers who have nothing better to do. You're a
lucky one to get me! :-)